Immanuel's Pre-School offers three Christ-based program options:
2-Day Program (am)
The two-day program is offered for children 3 years of age by September 1. The child must be toilet trained. Tuesday and Thursday mornings 8:30 – 11:00.
3-Day Program (am)
The three-day program is offered for children 4 years of age by September 1. The child must be toilet trained. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings 8:30 – 11:00.
5-Day Program (pm)
The five-day program is offered for children preparing for Kindergarten. K-Prep children need to be five years old between September 1 and January 1.
It is designed to stimulate and challenge the student. The program includes, but is not limited to sign language classes, Spanish instruction and music experiences. Monday through Friday afternoons 12:00 – 2:30.
Why choose Immanuel's Preschool for your child?
- The preschool program at Immanuel Lutheran School is a safe and secure atmosphere.
- Teachers partner with parents to provide each child a warm, nurturing, and loving preschool experience.
- Immanuel's Preschool is a new facility offering updated classrooms that include an in-class bathroom, a library for story time, a multipurpose activity room, and a full size gymnasium.
- Low student-teacher ratio.
- Children are served nutritional snacks.
- Multiple field trip experiences, both in-house and off site.
- We encourage physical and motor skills development through the utilizing of our full size gymnasium.
- Children are invited to learn, observe, make choices, be active, experiment and explore in their education process.
- Our teachers promote awareness and self-esteem through creative expression, problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Children have a wonderful opportunity to grow spiritually, socially, cognitively, and physically through a hands-on developmental curriculum.
- Interactive music program that helps children explore the benefits of music while enhancing their physical, social and intellectual skills.
- Playground area is completely fenced in for the protection of the children along with a large motor activity section.
Preschool teachers are fully qualified according to the Department of Children and Family Services. As a matter of policy, teachers attend workshops, in-service training programs and continuing education courses.
Immanuel is accredited by the National Lutheran Schools Association.