A family friendly worship sermon series that speaks to both kids and adults about real-life topics.
Starting June 3/4 through August 19/20, 2-17
Sermon topics on Saturdays and Sundays that relate to your family needs.
Children’s Messages at all Sunday morning services
- Why is our church and nuclear family important?
- What does it mean to lead & be a role model?
- Identity: You are created by God and built for a purpose.
- What is God calling you to do?
- Raising independent children
- Living in this digital age: how do we define boundaries?
- Faith in Action; being God’s hands and feet
- Resiliency; teaching our kids about failure
- Perfectionism and balancing life’s demands
Don’t forget that Immanuel is here for all your family’s needs this Summer.
- Moms Meet at the Park Bible Study
- Mommy & Me Swim Time at the Tiemans
- Extended-Care Childcare
- Vacation Bible School
- Summer Camps
- Pathway Basketball
- Survivor Summer
- Outback Campout
- Jr. High Girls Bible Study “Bonfire and Bible Study”